Reopening Guidelines & Policies
- Upon check-in, a Graylyn greeter will direct vehicles to parking areas, explain property layout, and assist with luggage if needed. Face coverings are required if within six feet of a guest, gloves will be used if handling guest luggage.
- Breakfast menus will be provided upon check-in with instructions for room service ordering.
- Credit cards should be on file prior to guest arrival, eliminating paper authorization forms.
- In keeping with our historic charm, antique keys will still be used for all guest rooms. All keys will be disinfected prior to distribution.
- Valet parking services have been suspended indefinitely. Airport pickup, transportation, Bell service and Butler programming have also been suspended until August 1, 2020.
- Effective August 1, shuttles will be available to the following locations:
- WFU Campus
- Reynolda Village and Gardens
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and Novant Medical Center
- Shuttles are limited to a maximum of one driver and two guests with a required notice of 72 hours. Third party vendors will be used for all airport runs and all local transport requests. ABC Door to Door will be used as our primary service, however guests have the option to book their transportation independently.
- During transportation runs, all staff are required to wear face coverings and gloves while in the vehicles. Guests are encouraged to wear face coverings as well.