Reopening Guidelines & Policies
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with tissue, then discard the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty
- Use hand sanitizers before and after touching common use surfaces, such as elevators, handrails, doorknobs, etc.
- Use paper towels or gloves to prevent contact with common use surfaces whenever possible.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. Employees should regularly clean their workspace and limit personal effects to facilitate cleaning.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care
Self-screening is required before each shift, and any employee who exhibits symptoms will be required to stay home.
Social distancing is required when possible, and face coverings are required when employees are unable to remain six feet away from each other. For employees who are able, telework will be encouraged to stagger the number of employees in each office. Where possible, workstations will be staggered and disinfected every hour. Break rooms and common areas have been restructured to allow social distancing. Meals will be served in portable containers, and plexiglass dividers have been added to tables with a maximum of two employees per table. Scheduled breaks will be staggered.
All departments will have training for new policies and protocols.