COVID Guidelines & Policies
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Covering your cough or sneeze with tissue, then discarding the tissue in the trash.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always washing hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty
- Using hand sanitizers before and after touching common use surfaces, such as elevators, handrails, doorknobs, etc.
- Using paper towels or gloves to prevent contact with common use surfaces whenever possible.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces. Employees should regularly clean their workspace and limit personal effects to facilitate cleaning.
- Staying home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
Self-screening is required before each shift, and any employee who exhibits symptoms linked to the coronavirus will be required to stay home.
Social distancing is required when possible, and face coverings are required when employees are unable to remain six feet away from each other. For employees who are able, telework will be encouraged and schedules staggered to reduce the number of employees in each office at the same time. Where possible, workstations will be stationed at six-foot intervals and disinfected every hour. Break rooms and common areas have been restructured to allow for social distancing. Meals will be served in portable containers, and plexiglass dividers have been added to serving tables with a maximum of two employees per table. Scheduled breaks will be staggered.
All employees will be trained in new policies and protocols.