Proper handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
Training for housekeeping, food and beverage, and management staff is ongoing and heightened in the current environment. Protocols are being reviewed and verified.
The front desk team is diligently employing tactics to minimize the risk of transmission of the virus. Including:
- Ensuring occupied rooms are not side by side if possible
- Avoiding same day occupancy of any room so that each room is empty for 24 hours between guests
- Sanitizing every key upon return, and again prior to insertion in key packets
- Continuously sanitizing company keys throughout shift(s)
- Wiping down all pens, desktops, keyboards, computers, phones, radios, walls, doors, knobs, light switches, door frames, copiers, screens, and any other items that are frequently touched
We aim to deliver the highest standard of hospitality to our guests, however during this uncertain time, that hospitality comes in the form of following CDC protocols. Therefore our guest services department will implement the following:
- Luggage and Valet Services are suspended for the time being; if luggage help is needed, protective gloves will be worn
- Car valet services will no longer be offered; should a guest have limited mobility other measures will be taken
All cancellation requests are being honored without penalty and can be made up to intended check-in day by 4PM.
Food & Beverage
Our Culinary team has stepped up its cleanliness program beyond our usually high standards to minimize the risk of transmission of the virus. Protocols include:
- Hourly Cleaning Process with the following areas of focus:
- Doors- Push plates, Knobs & Handles
- Drawers and Cabinets- Push plates, Knobs & Handles
- Appliances- Buttons and Knobs
- Refrigerator- Handles
- Point of Sale Screens
- Stainless Steel Tables
- At this time, Graylyn Dining Reservations are not available. Meals are limited to overnight guests only, and will be
ordered and served through the Room Service department.
This is uncharted territory for all of us, but please know that we are putting your safety and well-being first. We thank you for trusting us with your stay, and we pledge to do all we can to ensure your health and safety while you are our guest. Please let us know if you have any additional concerns.