The Reynolda Experience Overnight Package: Tiffany Glass
The Reynolda Experience Overnight Package: Tiffany Glass allows guests to explore the Reynolda Mile, Graylyn, Reynolda House, and Reynolda Village and includes the following amenities:
- Overnight Accommodations
- $50 Food and Beverage Credit for Dinner at Graylyn
- Full Buffet Breakfast
- Butler Tour of Graylyn
- $25 Dining Credit to your restaurant of choice in Reynolda Village
- At-leisure shopping at Reynolda Village
- Graylyn shuttle service to Reynolda Village
- Two tickets to Reynolda House Museum of American Art to view Tiffany Glass: Painting with Color and Light
- Complimentary onsite parking and wireless internet
- Gray Family Traditions: Mrs. Gray’s Butterscotch Cookies and 24-hour access to Mr. Gray’s ice cream room
Packages start at $399 per night, plus taxes and estate fees.
Package Availability Coming Soon
About the Exhibit
Tiffany Glass: Painting with Color and Light, is organized by the Neustadt Collection of Tiffany Glass in Queens, NY. The first exhibition of its kind at Reynolda, it includes five windows, twenty-two lamps, and several displays showing how Tiffany glass was manufactured, how his lamps were assembled, and how collectors today can distinguish between authentic lamps and forgeries.
The exhibition features some of the most celebrated of Tiffany’s works. This exhibition also highlights some of the key figures at Tiffany Studios who made essential contributions to the artistry of the windows and lamps— chemist Arthur J. Nash and designers Agnes Northrop and Clara Driscoll.