We are excited to offer a new Valentine’s Day Weekend Getaway package. We have partnered with Reynolda Village, Reynolda House American Museum of Art, and AR Workshop to offer you a special Valentine’s Day experience.
Celebrate your valentine with a romantic getaway at two magnificent historic American estates in Winston-Salem. Explore the opulent interiors of Graylyn and Reynolda, stroll through idyllic gardens and trails, and enjoy the following amenities and activities:
- Overnight accommodations at the Graylyn Estate
- Romantic welcome gift of champagne and flowers
- Full buffet breakfast at Graylyn
- Couple’s mini photo session at Reynolda with a professional photographer
- $25 Gift card to your restaurant of choice in Reynolda Village
- “Make and take” couple’s DIY activity at AR Workshop
- Two tickets to Reynolda House Museum of American Art
- $50 dining credit for a romantic dinner at Graylyn
- At-leisure shopping at Reynolda Village
- Graylyn shuttle service to Reynolda estate
- Complimentary onsite parking and wireless internet
- Gray Family Traditions: Complimentary refreshments including Mrs. Gray’s butterscotch cookies and ice cream celebrating Mr. Gray’s love for ice cream
You can check in on Friday the 14, or Saturday the 15. The couple’s mini photography session and the DIY activity at AR Workshop will be held on Saturday, February 15 with slots beginning at 10am.
Reservations can be made by calling 800-472-9596. Space is limited, so secure your getaway weekend today!
*Packages start at $399 per night, plus taxes and estate fees. Packages only valid for a 2/14 or 2/15 check in.
Photos by Lauren Olinger of Red Cardinal Studio, and the Graylyn Estate