Experience “Dorothea Lange’s America” Living and Learning Package through December 30, 2018. With this overnight package, guests will receive a luxury overnight stay at Graylyn, and be able to explore the work of one of the most influential photographers of the 20th century, now on display at Reynolda House American Museum of Art. The package also includes:
- Overnight accommodations
- $75 Food and Beverage Credit for Dinner
- Full Breakfast Buffet
- Butler Tour of Graylyn
- Two Tickets to Reynolda House Museum of American Art
- At-leisure shopping at Reynolda Village
- Graylyn shuttle to Reynolda
- Complimentary onsite parking and WiFi
- Gray Family Traditions: Complimentary refreshments including Mrs. Gray’s Butterscotch Cookies every afternoon, and ice cream celebrating Mr. Gray’s love of the sweet treat.
- PLUS, November 14 – December 30, see the historic Reynolds mansion decorated for the Christmas.
(Image: Dorothea Lange, “White Angel Bread Line,” San Francisco, 1933. © The Dorothea Lange Collection, the Oakland Museum of California. Gift of Paul S. Taylor.)