This late-summer, early-fall cocktail was inspired by the prohibition era, during which the Graylyn Estate was built. It’s a little-known secret that there is a hidden beverage compartment in the Library, where the Gray’s frequently entertained.
In keeping with the Gray’s commitment to supporting local business, we set out to create a seasonal cocktail that stars a local spirit. Featuring Sutlers Gin and Golding Farms Honey, this beverage will refresh and delight any palate.
2 ounces Sutlers Gin
3/4 ounce Chamomile Golding Farms Syrup*
Juice of 1 Lemon
1. Pour all ingredients into a shaker.
2. Pack with ice.
3. Shake until shaker is frosted over.
4. Strain into a Martini glass.
5. Garnish with an orange peel. (optional)
*Chamomile Golding Farms Syrup
1 cup chamomile tea
1 cup Golding Farms honey
1. Place ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
3. Transfer to container and place in refrigerator to chill.