Delve into the historic holiday traditions of Winston-Salem this holiday season! You will find the city's historic attractions decorated for the season bringing warmth and nostalgia of these 18th & 19th century traditions. Make Winston-Salem your home for the holidays with this holiday package.
Package Available from November 1 - December 30, 2018
*$309 per couple
- Overnight accommodations - Standard Estate Guestroom Double Occupancy
- Gourmet breakfast buffet for two
- Historic Butler Tour of Graylyn
- Two adult “All-in-One” admission tickets to Old Salem Museums & Gardens including the Historic Town of Salem, the Museum of Early Southern Decorative Arts (MESDA) and the Gardens of Old Salem
- Two general admission tickets to Reynolda House Museum of American Art, including admission to Reynolda Gardens of Wake Forest University
- Guided Christmas 1917 tours of Reynolda House. Afternoon tours: December 4, 11, and 18 departing between 2pm and 3:30pm. Evening tours: December 7 and 8 departing between 5pm and 8pm.
- Welcome gift
- Complimentary onsite parking and wireless Internet
- Gray Family Traditions: Complimentary refreshments and Mrs. Gray's Butterscotch Cookies every afternoon and ice cream celebrating Mr. Gray's love for ice cream
Add an additional night stay and breakfast for just *$179 per night!
Offer available until December 30, 2018